Historical Trends and Forecasts
NIC MAP’s Fundamentals & Insights product offering includes access to historical trends and forecasts and is frequently used by advisory firms, analysts, institutional investors, and industry researchers to monitor industry and market activity and anticipate emerging market trends.
Fundamentals & Insights includes access to:
- 10+ years of market fundamentals data for primary metro markets and 9+ years for secondary metro markets.
- Historical time series data at the national, regional, metro and county levels.
- Data cuts using property or community type classiﬁcations.
- Visual depictions of market performance through exportable graphs and charts.
- Metro market rankings by key indicators.
- Forecasted data for seniors housing supply-demand fundamentals.
More Than Just the Data
NIC MAP delivers not only the information you need, but the research and analysis behind the data so that you can make business decisions with confidence. We offer NIC MAP clients exclusive quarterly national reports and data release webinars that are presented by a team of research experts—including the sector’s first chief economist—to keep you abreast of industry and market activity and emerging market trends.