The NIC Boot Camp Series is designed to provide learning opportunities to include those new to the sector as well as seasoned professionals in seniors housing and skilled nursing. Learn best practices in deal assessment and market analysis from industry practitioners who are experts in their respective subject matter.
Boot Camp participants can expect to gain:
- Understand today’s seniors housing or skilled nursing market fundamentals and trends, transactions volumes, and valuation factors
- Hear from expert facilitators on how they analyze market supply and demand, determine their investment thesis and build a strategy
- Learn how buyers access capital to finance property acquisition
- Analyze the key decision points for property acquisition and/or development
- Assess a prospective transaction by examining operational opportunities, design and building configurations, sales acuity, disposition strategy, financing, and valuation
- Discuss industry realities and network with industry leaders and peers
To learn more about the NIC Boot Camp Series please click the respective links below regarding the select course offering.
If your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor, please visit our Sponsorship page to learn more.