Local Market Data and National Trends
NIC MAP’s Professional product offering includes both the tools of Local’s reliable market data, as well as Fundamentals & Insight’s national trends. Frequently used by owners, operators, and capital providers. Professional features map-based search capabilities displaying market activity by metro area, county, address, city, and/or zip code. It also includes historical time-series data by property and campus type, aggregated at the national, regional, metro, and county levels by profit status, property age, and payment type.
Professional includes access to:
- Map-based search capabilities by address, city, county, state, zip code or lat/long.
- Radius and polygon search functionality.
- Inventory of existing stock within a targeted search location.
- Construction pipeline reporting across all phases – from planned to under construction.
- Property-level characteristics, inclusive of unit mix.
- Demographic data around properties or addresses.
- Aggregated asking rate and occupancy data for your selected peer group.
- Property-level sales transactions.
- Hospitals by location.
- 10+ years of market fundamentals data for primary metro markets and 9+ years for secondary metro markets.
- Historical time series data at the national, regional, metro and county levels.
- Data cuts using property or community type classiﬁcations.
- Visual depictions of market performance through exportable graphs and charts.
- Metro market rankings by key indicators.
- Forecasted data for seniors housing supply-demand fundamentals.
More Than Just the Data
NIC MAP delivers not only the information you need, but the research and analysis behind the data so that you can make business decisions with confidence. We offer NIC MAP clients exclusive quarterly national reports and data release webinars that are presented by a team of research experts—including the sector’s first chief economist—to keep you abreast of industry and market activity and emerging market trends.