Local Market Data and National Trends
NIC MAP’s Professional product offering includes both the tools of Local’s reliable market data, as well as Fundamentals & Insight’s national trends. Frequently used by owners, operators, and capital providers. Professional features map-based search capabilities displaying market activity by metro area, county, address, city, and/or zip code. It also includes historical time-series data by property and campus type, aggregated at the national, regional, metro, and county levels by profit status, property age, and payment type.
Property Characteristics and Performance
- Total inventory by property, including unit type.
- Aggregated rate and occupancy comps, including asking rates.
Local Market Activity
- Construction activity identifying properties and/or units that are planned, proposed, or under construction.
- Sales transactions reporting closing dates, buyer/seller, close price, and per-unit price.
- Demographic growth rates, median home values, and income.
- Occupancy, absorption, inventory growth, construction, and annual rate growth.
Seniors Housing Supply-Demand Forecast
More Than Just the Data
NIC MAP delivers not only the information you need, but the research and analysis behind the data so that you can make business decisions with confidence. We offer NIC MAP clients exclusive quarterly national reports and data release webinars that are presented by a team of research experts—including the sector’s first chief economist—to keep you abreast of industry and market activity and emerging market trends.