Properties and Transactions
NIC MAP’s Local product offering includes access to a database of properties and transactions. This offering delivers reliable market data by metro area, county, address, city, or zip code, including an inventory of properties that are open, expanding, under construction, or recently opened. Frequently used by owners, operators, developers, lenders, appraisers, brokerage firms, and consultants, Local helps you identify specific market opportunities and competition.
Local includes access to:
- Map-based search capabilities by address, city, county, state, zip code or lat/long.
- Radius and polygon search functionality.
- Inventory of existing stock within a targeted search location.
- Construction pipeline reporting across all phases – from planned to under construction.
- Property-level characteristics, inclusive of unit mix.
- Demographic data around properties or addresses.
- Aggregated asking rate and occupancy data for your selected peer group.
- Property-level sales transactions.
- Hospitals by location.
More Than Just the Data
NIC MAP delivers not only the information you need, but the research and analysis behind the data so that you can make business decisions with confidence. We offer NIC MAP clients exclusive quarterly national reports and data release webinars that are presented by a team of research experts—including the sector’s first chief economist—to keep you abreast of industry and market activity and emerging market trends.