Properties and Transactions
NIC MAP’s Local product offering includes access to a database of properties and transactions. This offering delivers reliable market data by metro area, county, address, city, or zip code, including an inventory of properties that are open, expanding, under construction, or recently opened. Frequently used by owners, operators, developers, lenders, appraisers, brokerage firms, and consultants, Local helps you identify specific market opportunities and competition.
Property Characteristics & Performance
- Total inventory by property, including unit type.
- Aggregated rate and occupancy comps, including asking rates.
Local Market Activity
- Construction activity identifying properties and/or units planned, proposed, or under construction.
- Sales transactions reporting closing dates, buyer/seller, close price, and per-unit price.
- Demographic growth rates, median home values, and income.
More Than Just the Data
NIC MAP delivers not only the information you need, but the research and analysis behind the data so that you can make business decisions with confidence. We offer NIC MAP clients exclusive quarterly national reports and data release webinars that are presented by a team of research experts—including the sector’s first chief economist—to keep you abreast of industry and market activity and emerging market trends.