As property construction increasingly impacts more markets amid a rapidly changing health care payment and delivery model, the seniors housing and care industry is evolving and charting new territories. The 2016 Spring Investment Forum addressed a wide range of issues—from the market’s challenge to absorb the growing number of new units coming online to the impact of the rapidly evolving health care payment and delivery model for seniors. Featured speakers included:
- Dan Mendelson, CEO & Founder of Avalere Health shared his perspective on how the changing health care reimbursement and delivery model and access to data are driving changes in all aspects of seniors housing and care
- Richard Fisher, former president of the Federal Reserve Board of Dallas discussed what’s happening in the economy and what changes could mean for the availability and cost of capital
- Volunteer leaders of the industry’s major trade groups—Argentum, AHCA, ASHA, and LeadingAge—spoke about what they are doing within their own companies and their associations to prepare for the changes being driven both by a new and more demanding consumer and by the new health care delivery model for seniors.
Also Check Out:
- The gallery of photos from the conference
- Video highlights of session and onsite interviews
- Graphic Illustrations of ideas and phrases from select sessions