Enhance awareness of your company – make your brand a focal point for attendees, representing over 6,000 seniors housing and skilled nursing properties, with more than half a million residents.
Elevate awareness of your brand and message before, during and after the conference – From pre-event emails to onsite branded activities, in-hand promotions, and popular digital content, sponsorships offer meaningful, high-value exposure to your most important prospects, clients and peers.
Stand out from the competition – sponsorship places your brand in a leadership position, enhancing the number and quality of face-to-face interactions throughout America’s premier networking event for the seniors housing and care sector.
As a NIC Conference sponsor, you will receive all of these valuable benefits to help your company increase brand awareness and maximize visibility among industry peers.
*Updated January 3, 2020
- Electronic version of the NIC Conference Attendee Listings, with mailing addresses (upon acceptance of Terms & Agreements)
- Company logo and hyperlink on event website
- Company logo and profile in the Conference Mobile App
- Company logo recognition in the NIC Conference Final Program*
- Company logo recognition at the beginning of the Opening General Session and Conference Luncheon
- Opportunity to display promotional materials
- Complimentary digital advertisement on Mobile Charging Stations strategically located throughout the NIC Conference space
- Electronic version of the NIC Conference Attendee Listing with mailing addresses
- Company logo recognition in both future Sponsorship Prospectus & Conference Preliminary Program
*Deadlines apply – Sponsorships must be purchased by February 14, 2020 to be published in the NIC Conference Final Program.
Interested in sponsoring?
Please contact our sponsorship team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Spring Conference
San Diego, CA
March 4-6, 2020
2020 Fall Conference
October 7–9, 2020
2021 Spring Conference
March 2-4, 2021
2021 Fall Conference
October 12–14, 2021