“It’s business all day. We call it the NIC marathon; it’s not a sprint.”
The NIC Fall Conference is the seniors housing and care sector’s premier annual event. With senior level executives representing nearly 70% of attendees, The NIC brings industry leaders together for three days of highly focused relationship building, deal-making and thought-leadership.
Why You Should Attend
The majority of our attendees return year-after-year to deepen existing relationships, build new connections, and hear from national thought-leaders. The conference program addresses today’s most important issues and the ideas that will shape seniors housing and care in coming years. For industry decision-makers, The NIC is a can’t-miss event.
NIC connects capital seekers and capital providers. With exclusive events for new attendees, all-day networking lounges, and networking receptions, NIC has earned its reputation as the finest networking opportunity in the industry.
- Welcome Reception
- First-Time Attendee Power Hour
- The “Newbie” Morning Meetups
- Networking Breakfast
- Networking Reception connecting capital providers and capital seekers
Opening General Session: The U.S. and Global Economic Landscape: A Conversation with Gary Cohn
Mr. Cohn will share his insights and observations about the U.S. economy and where it is heading as the influences of a changing global economy, more restrictive monetary policy and tax reform take root.
Conference Luncheon: AI, Robots, Smart Apps and Senior Care – The Future is Near
According to one of the world’s leading experts on technological advancement in society, Vivek Wadhwa, the tech that will change senior care is just around the corner.
- Investing in People
- Investing in Senior Housing & Care – Past, Present & Future
- What’s it Really Worth?
- Supply and Demand in the Dawn of the Silver Tsunami
- Optimizing the Capital Stack for Changing Market Conditions
- Sourcing Capital with Ever-Changing Global Flows
- Understanding Boomers – Beyond Just Real Estate
- Lending and Financing in a Rising Cap Rate Environment
- The Benefits of Scale – With or Without Scaling
- Beyond the Headlines: Understanding the Most Significant Operating Risks in Seniors Housing and Care Today
- Innovations that Work
- Thriving in Skilled Nursing
12-minute presentations, modeled on the highly popular “TED-style” format. Eight industry and outside thought leaders and experts will speak to the topic “How I am Changing the Future of Aging?”
This year’s NIC Talks topics include:
- Workforce Culture/Future Demand
- AI and Applied Technology
- Aging and Longevity