Back by popular demand, the NIC Seniors Housing Boot Camp: The Art of Assessing a Deal, provides professionals new to their role in the seniors housing industry an opportunity to gain insight on deal assessment, and market analysis.
Due to COVID-19, this year the interactive workshop will be delivered as an online three-week course, featuring both live discussions with peers and industry experts as well as self-guided content. The workshop will kick off in April 2021.
Seats are limited to maintain intimacy and quality of interactions. As a result, NIC Bootcamps typically sell out quickly. Although this is a virtual often, space is limited – secure your spot today, by filling out the form below.
“It’s a crash course…on how to value a deal.”
The NIC Boot Camp is a unique opportunity for hands-on learning in an intimate environment, led by seasoned subject matter experts and thought leaders:
- Understand today’s seniors housing market fundamentals and trends, transactions volumes, and valuation factors
- Hear from expert facilitators on how they analyze market supply and demand, determine their investment thesis and build a strategy
- Learn how buyers access capital to finance property acquisition
- Analyze the key decision points for property acquisition and/or development
- Assess a prospective transaction by examining operational opportunities, design and building configurations, sales acuity, disposition strategy, financing, and valuation
- Discuss industry realities and network with industry leaders and peers
At $295, the course is a fraction of the cost of the face-to-face offering, yet offers all of the value, including working in small groups with peers and interacting with industry experts.
“People don’t just learn about how to value a deal, they take home connections as well.”
Gain valuable real-world insights from industry insiders, then apply them in an intimate, small-group setting, working with a case study crafted from an actual transaction. NIC Boot Camps feature expert analysis of the latest market data, highly interactive working sessions, and a unique and powerful networking opportunity. Attendees will sharpen essential assessment and decision-making skills:
- Market Assessment
- Sales & Marketing
- Care & Staffing
- Investment Assessment and Operational Strategy
- Financing Terms & Debt Placement
Who Should Attend
The NIC Boot Camp is designed for professionals with 1-3 years’ experience in the seniors housing industry, working as:
- Debt Lenders
- Equity Investors
- Financial Intermediaries