“I always look forward to “the NIC.” It’s always a highlight of my year.”
– Gerald Stoll, Rosemont Healthcare Group
About the 2020 NIC Fall Conference
Community is important now more than ever before in seniors housing and care. The ability to make new connections and grow relationships with peers is paramount and staying abreast of emerging trends and innovative best practices is increasingly critical.
It’s with this knowledge that we’ve taken great care in the decision to host the 2020 NIC Fall Conference virtually. The degree of uncertainty that exists and is likely to persist through the Fall, along with the widespread current stay-at-home guidance across extensive geographies, reopening guidelines, and the potential for another outbreak has led us to this decision. With planning input from partners, experts and leaders who represent a cross-section of the industry, we’re excited about our approach to deliver on “The NIC’s” promise of being the essential, can’t-miss event of the year experience – virtually.
More details will be forthcoming when the conference registration opens in mid-July.
For now, save the dates of October 6-8 and October 13-15.
We’re excited to bring you educational and networking opportunities for a few hours daily over these six days to allow attendees to effectively balance office work and conference participation.
The Essential Virtual Experience will Include:
- Educational Week (Oct 6-8) with:
- Relevant, topical and timely sessions
- Thought-provoking NIC Talks
- “Watercooler-style” meet-and-greet opportunities
- Business Week (Oct 13-15) with opportunities for:
- Small group conversations based on curated hot topics
- Connecting with industry leaders based on similar interests
Under these unprecedented circumstances, we’re confident that this is the best way to ensure that the industry’s leaders can convene – safely – and, at the same time, connect on investing in seniors housing and care properties.
Here are your next steps:
- Save the dates on your calendar (specific event hours to come); and
- Look for Early Bird registration rates to be announced in mid-July when conference registration opens.
2020 Fall Conference Notifications
Fill out the following form to receive notifications about the Fall Conference.
- 2021 Fall Conference, Chicago, IL – October 12 –14, 2021
- 2022 Fall Conference, Washington, DC – September 20–22, 2022
- 2023 Fall Conference, Chicago, IL – October 4 –6, 2023