“It’s business all day. We call it the NIC marathon; it’s not a sprint.”
The NIC Fall Conference is the seniors housing and care sector’s “must go” annual event, providing unparalleled networking opportunities and exceptional education on critical trends and innovations. With senior level executives representing nearly 70% of attendees, The NIC brings industry leaders together for three days of highly focused relationship building, deal-making and thought-leadership.
Why You Should Attend
The majority of our attendees return year-after-year to deepen existing relationships, build new connections, and hear from national thought-leaders. The conference program addresses today’s most important issues and the ideas that will shape seniors housing and care in coming years. For industry decision-makers, The NIC is a can’t-miss event.
NIC connects capital seekers and capital providers. With exclusive events for new attendees, all-day networking lounges, and networking receptions, NIC has earned its reputation as the finest networking opportunity in the industry.
- Nearly 40,000 s.f. of networking space in environments uniquely designed for productive discussions
- Welcome Reception
- First-Time Attendee Power Hour
- The “Newbie” Morning Meetups
- Networking Breakfast and Breaks
- Evening Networking Reception
- Conference App and Attendee Listing to facilitate introductions
- 2 General Sessions with renowned speakers and experts to provoke conversation, provide perspective, and challenge our thinking.
- 14 Breakout Sessions in a range of topics and formats that bring proven and new ideas to the forefront, helping inform strategies for the near and long term.
- 8 NIC Talks, 12-minute “TED-style” presentations from outside thought leaders and experts who speak to the topic “How I am Changing the Future of Aging”
Please notify me when registration opens for the next conference.
2019 Fall Conference, Chicago, IL – September 11 – 13, 2019
2020 Fall Conference, Washington, DC – October 7–9, 2020
2021 Fall Conference, Chicago, IL – October 12 –14, 2021
2022 Fall Conference, Washington, DC – September 14–16, 2022
2023 Fall Conference, Chicago, IL – October 4 –6, 2023