“It’s a crash course…on how to value a deal.”
The NIC Senior Housing Boot Camp: The Art of Assessing a Deal is designed to provide professionals the opportunity to learn best practices in the art of deal assessment and market analysis from industry experts.
The one-day course will analyze real-world scenarios, data, and case-study details, and provide an opportunity to collaborate with fellow attendees. The course concludes with a competitive bidding exercise, based on an actual case study.
This course is a unique opportunity for hands-on learning in an intimate environment, led by seasoned subject matter experts and concluding with a networking reception with industry thought leaders:
- Understand today’s senior housing market fundamentals and trends, transactions volumes, and valuation factors
- Hear from expert facilitators on how they analyze market supply and demand, determine their investment thesis and build a strategy
- Learn how buyers access capital to finance property acquisition
- Analyze the key decision points for property acquisition and/or development
- Assess a prospective transaction by examining operational opportunities, design and building configurations, sales acuity, disposition strategy, financing, and valuation
- Discuss industry realities and network with industry leaders and peers
The Senior Housing Boot Camp in Denver is SOLD OUT
Fill out the form below to be notified of future Boot Camps.
“People don’t just learn about how to value a deal; they take home connections as well.”
o Senior Housing Industry Overview
o Operating Memorandum Case Introduction
o Investment Assessment
o Sales & Marketing Considerations
o Market Assessment Fundamentals
o Operational Considerations
o Capital Market Structure
o Small Group Discussion on Final Bids
o Networking opportunity
Senior Housing Boot Camp: The Art of Assessing a Deal
Tuesday, June 28
10:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Grand Hyatt Denver
2nd Floor Mt. Elbert Room
Price – $795
Attendees are invited to the joint networking reception with NIC’s Future Leader Council (FLC) and other Senior Housing Boot Camp attendees. The one-hour reception will start promptly at 5:30 pm at the Pinnacle Club located on the 38th floor (Atrium Tower) at the Grand Hyatt Denver Hotel. Showcasing outstanding views of downtown Denver and unmatched networking opportunities, this is an event you can’t miss.