The NIC Community Connector is the only year-round digital platform in Seniors Housing and Care that enables peer-to-peer networking based on common interests and mutual needs providing efficiency in achieving business goals.
Benefits & Features
Subscribers will gain access to a powerful set of tools that will streamline efforts to identify financing partners, seek property transactions, and build and grow networks.
The NIC Community Connector platform allows you to:
- Engage with decision makers across the industry
- Connect on common interests and mutual needs
- Facilitate collaborations
- Develop partnerships
- Achieve efficiency in business goals
Features will allow you to:
- Build and maintain important connections with peers in the industry
- Message decision makers based on mutual interests (No spam!)
- Discuss relevant topics based on interest groups (coming in December). Public and private groups include:
- Seniors Housing & Skilled Nursing Operators
- Operator CEOs
- C-Suite Executives
- Skilled Nursing
- Healthcare Collaboration
- NIC MAP Data Users
- Participate in exclusive conversations with industry leaders via Meetups
- Download industry insights via the Chart of the Week (coming soon)
- Stay informed of industry updates in the user-generated News Feed (coming in December)
Who will benefit by subscribing to the NIC Community Connector?
This custom-designed networking platform was built to meet the needs of capital providers, owners, operators, service providers, and other stakeholders across the seniors housing and care sector. Drill down and search by geography, ownership structure, property type, capital amount, financing type, and more!
NIC Community Connector Meetups
These bi-monthly peer-to-peer group discussions cover current topics and are led by industry leaders and subject matter experts in seniors housing and care. Meetups are held via Zoom exclusively for NIC Community Connector subscribers.
Meetups #1: Communication in the COVID Era and Beyond: The Necessity of Transparency | November 19, 2020, 11:00 AM ET
Subscribe to the new NIC Community Connector Networking Platform
Now is a great time to take advantage of the platform and help shape the future of connecting and growing strategic relationships across the seniors housing and care sector.
“NIC is known for connecting people. Now, with the NIC Community Connector platform, decision makers can network 24-7 – an essential competitive advantage especially relevant in today’s virtual environment.”
-Beth Burnham Mace, Chief Economist, NIC
Exclusive Access: How it Works
As you engage with the platform, and with each other, you’ll gain new ways to meaningfully connect with others passionate about seniors housing and care. Through public and private Groups and Newsfeed features, you can extend your reach in thought leadership, share and discuss best practices, collaborate with peers, and ask for recommendations beyond simple direct messaging.
You won’t find a more economical method of connecting with precisely those capital organizations that can meet your needs. Drill down by geography, capital amount, financing type, and more!