July 15, 2020 | Denver, CO
Registration Opening Soon!
“It’s a crash course…on how to value a deal.”
Developed for professionals with 1-3 years’ experience in seniors housing investment roles, this highly interactive workshop delivers a deep dive into deal assessments and market analysis, in a friendly, collaborative atmosphere.
The NIC Boot Camp is a unique opportunity for hands-on learning in an intimate environment, led by seasoned subject matter experts and thought leaders:
- Understand today’s seniors housing market fundamentals and trends, transactions volumes, and valuation factors
- Hear from expert facilitators on how they analyze market supply and demand, determine their investment thesis and build a strategy
- Learn how buyers access capital to finance property acquisition
- Analyze the key decision points for property acquisition and/or development
- Assess a prospective transaction by examining operational opportunities, design and building configurations, sales acuity, disposition strategy, financing, and valuation
- Discuss industry realities and network with industry leaders and peers
“People don’t just learn about how to value a deal, they take home connections as well.”
Gain valuable real-world insights from industry insiders, then apply them in an intimate, small-group setting, working with a case study crafted from an actual transaction. NIC Boot Camps feature expert analysis of the latest market data, highly interactive working sessions, and a unique and powerful networking opportunity. Attendees will sharpen essential assessment and decision-making skills:
- Market Assessment
- Sales & Marketing
- Care & Staffing
- Investment Assessment and Operational Strategy
- Financing Terms & Debt Placement
Who Should Attend
The NIC Boot Camp is designed for professionals with 1-3 years’ experience in the seniors housing industry, working as:
- Debt Lenders
- Equity Investors
- Financial Intermediaries
Facilitated by: Ryan Chase, Fritz Kieckhefer, Jay Leo, Susannah Myserson, Kate Nicholls, Courtney Nickels, Melissa Owens, Lana Peck, Dana Scheppmann, Jerry Taylor, and Richard Wang.