Due to the unforeseen impacts of COVID-19, we’ve made the decision to cancel the Seniors Housing Bootcamp scheduled for July 15. Please visit the NIC COVID-19 Resource Center which contains useful information to help the seniors housing industry navigate these unprecedented times.
To be informed of future seniors housing boot camp opportunities, please fill out the form below.
“It’s a crash course…on how to value a deal.”
Developed for professionals with 1-3 years’ experience in seniors housing investment roles, this highly interactive workshop delivers a deep dive into deal assessments and market analysis, in a friendly, collaborative atmosphere.
The NIC Boot Camp is a unique opportunity for hands-on learning in an intimate environment, led by seasoned subject matter experts and thought leaders:
- Understand today’s seniors housing market fundamentals and trends, transactions volumes, and valuation factors
- Hear from expert facilitators on how they analyze market supply and demand, determine their investment thesis and build a strategy
- Learn how buyers access capital to finance property acquisition
- Analyze the key decision points for property acquisition and/or development
- Assess a prospective transaction by examining operational opportunities, design and building configurations, sales acuity, disposition strategy, financing, and valuation
- Discuss industry realities and network with industry leaders and peers
“People don’t just learn about how to value a deal, they take home connections as well.”
Gain valuable real-world insights from industry insiders, then apply them in an intimate, small-group setting, working with a case study crafted from an actual transaction. NIC Boot Camps feature expert analysis of the latest market data, highly interactive working sessions, and a unique and powerful networking opportunity. Attendees will sharpen essential assessment and decision-making skills:
- Market Assessment
- Sales & Marketing
- Care & Staffing
- Investment Assessment and Operational Strategy
- Financing Terms & Debt Placement
Who Should Attend
The NIC Boot Camp is designed for professionals with 1-3 years’ experience in the seniors housing industry, working as:
- Debt Lenders
- Equity Investors
- Financial Intermediaries
Facilitated by: Ryan Chase, Fritz Kieckhefer, Jay Leo, Susannah Myserson, Kate Nicholls, Courtney Nickels, Melissa Owens, Lana Peck, Dana Scheppmann, Jerry Taylor, and Richard Wang.