The Spring Investment Forum is the only conference that brings together leaders in seniors housing, skilled nursing, healthcare, homecare, finance and care coordination to discuss how the changes in healthcare delivery are fostering opportunities to collaborate in delivering more closely coordinated care.
Explore strategies to create value by expanding collaborations beyond real estate transactions including partnerships with care delivery and coordination organizations. Gain insight into:
- Which provider partnerships are most valuable
- How to adjust to the reality of a shorter length of stay in skilled nursing and narrowed health system networks
- What investors need to know about the changes in the industry
- The labor issues which have emerged as a big concern for operators and owners
- The role of primary care and home care for frail elders and how partnerships can be used as a value driver
- The financial implications of not taking on healthcare risk vs. taking on healthcare risk
Click on the links below for additional information.