NIC's mission is to facilitate informed investment in the seniors housing and care industry. NIC is
driven to empower the industry with the insight needed to accurately measure performance, drive business
decisions and communicate performance to key stakeholders. We connect debt and equity capital providers
and seniors housing and care operators and developers - actively involved or interested in the sector.
Our National and Regional Conferences create environments that provide the unparalleled networking opportunities,
high-caliber educational programming and best in-class data to assist in deal-making opportunities.
NIC's research and educational efforts are neither association-driven nor company-oriented. And, as
an impartial observer and unbiased source, NIC has become the primary link between the financial markets
and seniors housing developers/operators, connecting each side through relevant research and practical
information. Proceeds from our events are used to fund data and research on issues that are reshaping
the seniors housing and care industry as they relate to investors, lenders, owners, and operators. Our
in-depth and timely reports help all segments of the industry to strategically position for future growth.
"It's a great opportunity to re-connect, make new connections and get the latest thinking on issues"
C-level Executives, Vice Presidents and Managers in the seniors housing and long-term care industry including:
- Owners, Operators and Developers
- Institutional Investors
- Investment Bankers
- Capital Providers (debt and equity)
- Venture Capitalists
- Pension Fund Managers and Advisors
- Lending Officers for Banks, Savings & Loans
"It's where you go to meet all the right people in the seniors housing space"
NIC Events are particularly geared towards those interested in:
- Learning why and when to invest in the seniors housing & care industry
- Positioning their organization for new consumers
- Obtaining the latest industry data and actionable market intelligence
- Networking and building relationships
23rd NIC National Conference
Conference Audio Recordings
Audio recordings of the 23rd NIC National Conference sessions are available for purchase by clicking
Two breakout session audio recordings were erroneously listed on the order form and are not available for purchase. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause you. If you redeemed your “one free session recording” coupon onsite for one of these sessions, please email
Convention Recordings or call (727)345-8288 to receive an alternate free session recording.
Not Available for Purchase:
Live Simulcast-NIC MAP 3Q Data Release
Skilled Nursing Investing: Opportunities & Risks
As a friendly reminder, the audio recording of the Networking Luncheon’s moderated discussion with Secretary Timothy Geithner is not available for purchase.
NIC Upcoming Events
- Seniors Housing Investor Briefing Webinar
December 5, 2013
- 2014 NIC Regional Conference: A Skilled Nursing and Seniors Housing Investment Forum
March 16-18, 2014 in Boca Raton
- Seniors Housing Market Briefing Webinar
June 18, 2013
View Archived Event »
- St. Joseph's University Real Estate and Construction Forum
April 9th, 2013
Learn More »
- Mass-ALFA Business Symposium
May 31, 2012 in Boston
Learn More »
- NIC Investor Briefing: Investing in Seniors Housing
May 22, 2012 in San Francisco
Learn More »