NIC offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work/life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program and wellness rewards to help you reach your personal health goals
- Generous health insurance options including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug
- Pre-tax health savings and dependent care accounts (FSA)
- Life and disability benefits
- Other work/life benefits including tuition reimbursement, parental leave, and employee discount programs
The National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.